Asian 2

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Asian Boys Heaven: Joachim Milner



Monday, December 3, 2012 at 3:05 PM 

Joachim Milner
20 years old 
London, England, United Kingdom
Height:  5' 11"
Weight:  154 lbs
Neck:  15"
Sleeve:  24"
Chest:  41"
Waist:  30"
Inseam:  32"
Shoe: 10.5

For this week’s Model Behavior, I thought I’d highlight a fresh face, and what a face indeed. He’s adorable as anything and has a pair or extremely kissable lips. I first laid my eyes on Joachim Milner courtesy of DNA’s blog. The 20-year-old cutie hails from Poole, Dorset and currently resides in London. Milner is currently represented by NEVS London under their new faces board. I’m sure with his exotic looks and sexy body, he’ll be racking up modeling gigs in the near future.

In addition to modelling, Joachim is an aspiring actor. He trained at East 15 Acting School at the University of Essex. There’s a video of him belting out a tune on YouTube. I did a bit of Facebook stalking and discovered Milner loves his animated shows like Family Guy, The Simpsons and South Park. His musical tastes run the gamut from Eminem, Michael Jackson, Cheryl Cole and Michael Buble. Definitely keep an eye out on this British model. I’m sure you’ll be seeing him in upcoming fashion editorials and ad campaigns. Check out a few shirtless pics of him below.
































No comments: