Asian 2

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Chariot's Most Beautiful Asian Man: Tony Nor


He is part of my listing of Hot Asian Beaux because whenever I see this Hot Guy, I remember my college classmate, Arvin Herald. They look like brothers.
Tony Nor enjoys every Moment shooting and concept.
He might look arrogant but that's fine, he is still hot and hope I will meet him person. I want to have a photo session with him.  

Name: Tony Nor
Hometown:  Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Born: 27 years old
Ethnicity: Asian-Thai
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 143 lbs
Build: Swimmer
Orientation: Gay
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Body Hair: Smooth





















































































Photo Courtesy: Andrew J Eastwood
Anthony Mangham
Art-Photography
Alfphotography
Gary Holmes Photography
HAYATE
*lavatophotography
Metamophoto
Martin Rauch -Studio
myviews - eye4you
Markus Sauer
Oliver Loch
Sandro bross
Stefanbuechi
Studio Troll i Ord
ubiquity_zh
Visualatelier.ch
Zanoulou

No comments: