Asian 2

Friday, November 12, 2010

Filipino Gay Movies That I've Watched: SAGWAN

 
This is one of the great pinoy gay indie films I've watched. What I really like most in this movie is that the actors are fresh; of course, they are from a singing band. And the other aspect is that, the sex scenes usually occurred in the forest near the river, wherein I found it so exciting. I have tried doing it in the forest but not yet in the river. That is why, after watching the movie, I searched right away in the Internet if that place is really true, that the Bangkeros are trippers, just pay them 50 pesos and you can give them a blast blow. Unfortunately, I couldn’t see any info about that; probably that is part of the script. But the entire movie is great! The script is okay, the actors are yummy, the sex scenes are very hot, and the cinematography is clear.





Now, 8s ur turn to speak up!

No comments: