Asian 2

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Filipino Gay Movies that I’ve Watched: BINYAG









This Pinoy Gay Indie Film is a mediocre work of art. But since it’s a Gay film, so, I didn’t waste my time but have to watch it. It is a story of man who grew up in a far-flung area.  But since he is a fisherman, he got a great body. There were lots of scenes that he always exposed his naked body. I thought that he is totally virgin, but I was wrong because in their place, he got a chance to have sex with same sex, unless, those gays would pay him, maximum amount is 50 pesos, what do you expect, low cost of living. But to make the story short, a faux talent manager appeared in their barrio, had sex with him, offered him fame and money just to come with him to Manila, but the outcome was disaster, the protagonist was just used by different gays with the same dialogue after they have sex "pwede kang maging artista, malaki ang kargada mo, maganda ang kulay mo, barakong barako." So in the end, he didn’t get the stardom and went back to his province. The movie’s cinematography is awesome, good use of Title because it symbolizes everything about the movie, but the plot is poor. Well, it arouses not me at all but I really like to have a bed scene with the main actor, Ran Domingo.


Now, 8s ur turn to speak up!

No comments: