Asian 2

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Filipino Gay Movies that I’ve Watched: ANG LIHIM NI ANTONIO










 
This Pinoy Gay Indie Film is one of the most controversial films that I’ve watched.  Why? As what Lex Bonife said “[ito'y] para sa mga bakla, mga nagmamahal ng bakla, at nalilibugan sa mga bakla.  That’s why, I watched this movie.
When this movie was out in the cinema, right after its first day of showing, it was banned by the MTRCB because of its plot and sexual scenes. But good thing I was able to watch on its first day of showing.
Why I like this movie so much, because it happened to me as well --Incest relationship and having sex with my best friend—that is the plot all about. But in my part, my relatives didn’t catch us while we were having sex with my cousin. But in the movie, the mother of the boy caught his nephew raping his son. One anger piling up after the other, she picks up a knife and stabs the offender, ultimately killing Jonbert. Antonio, taking on his mother’s crime, admits to killing his uncle and brings with his 15 year old body a trauma that lasts a lifetime.
The lines, the plot, the script were tremendously great! Too bad I didn’t like the cinematography—poor, less penis exposure that made me sad and poor acting of the child.
But as for me, I don’t like the attitude of that 15-year-old boy, he always invite his uncle to have sex with that’s why he always gave his uncle an oral sex. Even me, if this is cyclical, then I will be sick and tired of this. That’s why, I couldn’t blame his uncle who tried to fuck him because the sensation between anus /anal and oral sex are totally different. But my god, that 15-year-old boy was fussy and kept on complaining that’s why his uncle was raping him already. If he just allowed his uncle to come inside him, both of them will reach the seventh heaven. (SIGHS)
But why is it they gave this kind of a title, because number one, his mother didn’t know that he is a gay, and number two, the public didn’t know that the real killer was his mother and not his son, Antonio just made a cover up story so that they could maintain their spotless reputation.
But the question, do you still remember when you were 15 years old?



Now, 8s ur turn to speak up!

No comments: